Monday, May 19, 2014

Happy Mother's day

Mother’s day
You gave me life
You carried me
When I was sick
You took care of me
Cinnamon toast, homemade biscuits
                                     French toast, C3P0 cake            
My teacher, my friend
“I’m looking for a reason to use this.”
Love, kindness, caring
My comfort
Reading me scripture
Homeschool, Anne of Green Gables
Clint Eastwood
Moody Blues
God used Revalation to show you
Why He is worthy
Doggie Heaven
Puppy, Twinkle, Tripper, Piranha
Chip, Sally, RoRo, Squirt, Boo Boo
Dinners with Grandma and Paw Paw
Baptism, living out God’s love
Pastor’s wife, carpet sermon
First Baptist Choir
Taco pile on
White Creek
House fire, snake bite
Piano playing, moving furniture
Wedding reception for me
Embracing my wife
Making her part of the family
Seeing your son
As something special
Chasing string
Through a pasture
Rubber band wars
Fireworks chasing you
Woolworth diner
Haircuts, honeysuckle
Tarps, Jasmine
Homemade ice cream, tapioca
Flying tortillas


All this boils down to
Memories of mom
Happy Mother’s Day

To the best mom ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment